Eleventen has a simple and flexible process which assists in the smooth running of interactive projects and encourages creative and effective solutions.
- Objectives – discussing and documenting the business objectives of the project, to retain clarity throughout the lifespan of the project and to measure its success by on completion of the project.
- Research – into the proposed market, existing media and target audience.
- Analysis – of existing media, both of your business and its competitors, and documenting the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that exist.
- Conception – brainstorming of ideas, from interface concepts through to value added tools and visual themes that assist in differentiating your business and achieving your objectives.
- Architecture –developing wire-frame models of every template screen in your project. To illustrate interface ideas, document usability and to show the organisation and categorisation of content in the project.
- Design – designing the interface through which the project will achieve its objectives. From the graphical elements through the visual languages used to any animation or audio.
- Development – the coding of the interface, using worldwide coding standards and methodologies, to meet your present and future business needs.
- Promotion – of the project through interactive media including search engine promotion and online PR.
- Analysis – of the solution to assess its success in meeting its objectives. This is also a good time to document ideas and note future improvements that were discovered in the lifecycle.
Clients can take or leave steps in this process as they desire but a complete lifecycle of the process will provide a more effective solution.